Wellington Naturists provide good quality comfortable accommodation at very affordable prices to encourage members and visitors to experience the benefits of naturism in our wonderful surroundings.
To arrange a Day Visit or to make an Accommodation Booking please click here
There are four cabins on site available to hire (see fees below). Each cabin is equipped with a fridge, microwave, toaster, jug, crockery, cutlery, linen, and a flat-screen TV.
Cabin 1 also has a sink with running cold water and sleeps up to 5. The other cabins sleep 2-3 people.
Caravans & Campervans
A number of powered or unpowered sites are available for use by motorhomes/campervans/caravans.
There are plenty of sheltered sites for tents.
Modern facilities are provided for vistors and members, to use whether just staying the day, or overnight.
|Day Visitor Fee||Cabin per Night||Camp Site per Night
(powered or unpowered)
|Member's Caravan per Night
|$15 per adult
(9am to 9pm)
+ $5 if staying overnight
|$70 for 1 or 2 adults
$65 for up to 2 adults, for 3-night stays or more
extra adults $20 each
|$20 per adult||$30 for 1 adult
extra adults $20 each
- All accommodation fees include the day and night fee, i.e. $20 for one adult
- Stay 7 nights and pay for 6 (at the three night rate)
- If staying overnight the rate is for the period, i.e. 9pm - 9am. Camping site available from 9am - 9am the following day. Cabins are available from 2pm and are to be vacated by 10am on day of departure. Other arrangements must be made with Manager.
- Cabin hire includes linen and towels. Laundry and washing machine facilities are available at $3 (a $2 and $1 coin)
- Children under 16 years of age, where accompanied by an adult, are free.
- WNC Members have further benefits (e.g. they don't need to pay the day fee, so camping is $5 overnight) - enquire for more details
- Wi-Fi internet access is available in most areas.
- Dogs not allowed
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
- Payment into our bank account (02 0500 0465779 01) is preferred, but cards and cash are also accepted
To arrange a Day Visit or make an Accommodation Booking please click here