The following costs are for those wanting to attend the rally. If you're only able to attend a single event, casual rates are provided in the next section.
There will be food trucks, a shop selling things such as bread, milk, ice creams, soft drinks, bbq meat packs, and a bar selling alcohol. EFTPOS will also be available.
Your rally registration fee includes entry for the week, activities during the day (except clay bird shooting), and evening events. It also includes a catered breakfast on Friday, a catered dinner on Tuesday, and the use of a campsite.
|COST per person|
|Registration Fee - Adult||$175.00|
|Registration Fee - Children under 18||FREE|
|Club members caravan (per night)||$50.00|
|Catered breakfast (Friday 29 December 2017, 8:30am)||Included|
|Catered dinner (Tuesday 2 January 2018, 6pm)||Included|
|Salad Bar (for five days)||$20.00|
|Lockers (includes $20.00 bond refunded on return of key). Only two left||$25.00|
|Clay bird shooting - per shot||$5.00|
|Clay bird shooting - 100 shots||$295.00|
Casual visitors - non-registered rally attendees
Full Day Visitor Fee (8:30AM - 7PM) per person: $30.00
This fee allows the day visitor to be on the grounds, partake of morning and afternoon teas, use of the spa, sauna and swimming pool. They can also make use of the bar facilities, attend BYO BBQs. It does not provide the ability to par-take in sporting events or provide access to any of the evening activities.
Thes costs of attending events are provided separately and are to be paid on top of the day visitor fee.
|DATE||START TIME||EVENT||COST per person|
|28 Dec 2017||4pm||Opening Ceremony||FREE|
|28 Dec 2017||7pm||Wine and Cheese, JUZTJAZZ (jazz band)||$25.00|
|29 Dec 2017||8:30am||Catered Breakfast||$15.00|
|29 Dec 2017||7:30pm||Casino Evening||$25.00|
|30 Dec 2017||7:30pm||Comedian||$20.00|
|31 Dec 2017||7pm||New Year's Eve Park - Itchy Coo Park||$30.00|
|1 Jan 2018||7pm||Pool / Darts, MUZJAZZ, Movie Night||FREE|
|2 Jan 2018||6pm||Catered Dinner "60's dress-up theme" + Percy Cousins Trust Auction |
* RSVP required before 12 December 2017
|3 Jan 2018||7:30pm||Karaoke Night||FREE|
- RSVPs are required by 12 December 2017 for all of the above events, except for the free nights.
- Event fees to be paid into the WNC Rally account: 02 0500 0465779 001 (insert your full name and the event name as a reference) or pay on arrival.
- Overnight camping fees are an additional cost. Please enquire as to availability of sites prior to your visit.
- Salad bar (28 December to 1 January, with a choice of up to three salads each night) - $5.00 per person, must be booked two days prior.
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars.