Open days are held from time to time over the summer months - check this website for details.
- No booking is required (the gate will be open)
- Free, no obligation
- Have a tour around our grounds and facilities
- Meet existing members and find out more about the lifestyle
- Keep your clothes on if you wish, or join in. Nudity is only required when using the pool, spa, or sauna.
- You may wish to bring a towel (to sit on or to dry yourself after swimming), a hat, and sunscreen.
- Afternoon tea is provided
- Enjoy live jazz music on the main lawn
You can also arrange a visit on another day by contacting us.